Starport’s Celebration Events offer a variety of holiday and family gatherings for the entire JSC community!
These family-oriented events include (but are not limited to) the Monster Bash, Jingle & Mingle, Spring Fling and a host of other special recreational offerings throughout the year.
Join us for the 2023 Jingle & Mingle
Thursday, December 7th
4:30pm to 7:30pm
JSC team members and their families will enjoy:
- Welcoming remarks from JSC Center Director Vanessa Wyche & International Space Station Program Manager Joel Montalbano
- A variety of food, soda, water, beer, and wine included in the ticket price; Ticket holders will receive a meal from one vendor, up to 3 servings of beer/wine (for those over 21 years of age), water/soda, and dessert (while supplies last)
- Live entertainment: Bay Area Houston Ballet and Theatre, DJ, karaoke, ugly holiday costume contest
- Activities: Winter Wonderland with real snow, pictures with Santa, Cosmo, the inflatable astronaut; astronauts meet and greet; face painters, Drive to Explore trailer; Space Vehicle Mockup Facility (SVMF) catwalk scavenger hunt
- A map will be added a few weeks before the event
*Agenda and activities subject to change
Park between B20 and B21. ADA-accessible shuttle service will run continuously during and after the event. Enter through JSC Gate #1 off of Saturn Ln.
Limited parking will be available at the Gilruth Center – accessible via the Space Center Blvd entrance (Gate 5). Limited ADA parking is also available at the Gilruth.
The event is not open to the public – NASA Team members and their families, retirees, community partners, and invited guests are welcome
- No Refunds
- No pets, guns/weapons, or ammo allowed
*Early Bird* General Admission (kids four years and under are free) – $12.00 until Nov. 30th
Ticket prices increase to $20.00 starting December 1st