NASA Center Education Offices
- Ames Research Center
- Ames specializes in research geared towards creating new knowledge and new technologies that span the spectrum of NASA interests.
- Dryden Flight Research Center
- As the lead for flight research, Dryden continues to innovate in aeronautics and space technology. The newest, fastest, the highest -- all have made their debut in the vast, clear desert skies over Dryden.
- Glenn Research Center
- Glenn Research Center develops and transfers critical technologies that address national priorities through research, technology development, and systems development for safe and reliable aeronautics, aerospace, and space applications.
- Goddard Space Flight Center
- The mission of the Goddard Space Flight Center is to expand knowledge on the Earth and its environment, the solar system, and the universe through observations from space.
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- The Jet Propulsion Laboratory, managed by the California Institute of Technology is NASA's lead center for robotic exploration of the Solar System.
- Johnson Space Center
- From the early Gemini, Apollo, and Sky Lab projects to today's Space Shuttle and International Space Station programs, Johnson Space Center continues to lead NASA's effort in Human Space Exploration.
- Kennedy Space Center
- Kennedy Space Center is America's Gateway to the Universe -- leading the world in preparing and launching missions around the Earth and beyond.
- Langley Research Center
- Langley continues to forge new frontiers in aviation and space research for aerospace, atmospheric sciences, and technology commercialization to improve the way the world lives.
- Marshall Space Flight Center
- Bringing people to space; bringing space to people. Marshall Space Flight Center is world leader in the access to space and use of space for research and development to benefit humanity.
- Stennis Space Center
- Stennis is responsible for NASA's rocket propulsion testing and for partnering with industry to develop and implement remote sensing technology.
NASA Education Offices
Strategic management of the NASA education portfolio requires the participation of the Office of Education, the four Mission Directorates and all ten NASA Centers.
NASA Public Affairs Officers
For public information and media inquiries.
Visit a NASA Center
NASA Visitors Center and Tours
The general public is welcome to visit and tour many NASA installations. Some NASA Centers operate their own visitors centers, and others have arrangements with private firms.