Current Countries Participating with Agreements
- Australia: Victorian Space Science Education Center (VSSEC)
- Brazil: Brazilian Space Agency (AEB)
- Israel: Israel Space Agency (ISA)
- Jordan: Crown Prince Foundation
- Lithuania: Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (MITA)
- Mexico: Mexican Space Agency (AEM)
- New Zealand: Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE)
- Norway: Norwegian Space Center (NSC)
- Portugal: Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT)
- South Korea: Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI)
- Sweden: Swedish National Space Agency (SNSA)
- Trinidad and Tobago: National Institute of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology (NIHERST)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE): UAE Space Agency (UAESA)
If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed above, and are interested in applying to one of the available research opportunities, please contact the entity in your country currently participating in this program. Contact information can be found below.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) in a topic relevant to NASA’s mission priorities.
- Maintaining high academic standing.
- Demonstrating an active interest in the U.S. space program.
- Communicating proficiently in English