To help resolve people problems before they become legal problems by:
Educating the JSC workforce on Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws, policies, and processes.
Ensuring EEO is provided to all employees and job applicants, regardless of their race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a parent, or disability.
Providing neutral EEO counseling Facilitating the resolution of issues through Alternative Dispute Resolution
Promoting a working environment that respects and values the diverse expertise of the entire JSC workforce.
Equal Opportunity Information
How to Resolve Issues
- Identify Correct Avenue to Resolve (NASA internal only)
- Conflict Management Program
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Other Avenues for Redress
- Whistleblower Retaliation
- Prohibited Personnel Practices
- STOP Workplace Harassment – English and Spanish
- Who Can File?
- Discrimination by Type
- File a Prohibited Personnel Practice or Disclosure of Wrongdoing (Whistleblower)
- Reasonable Amount of Official Time for Employees
- Addressing Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Discrimination
- NASA Employees’ and Applicants’ Rights under the Architectural Barriers Act
Sexual Orientation Information
- Sexual Orientation Information
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- LWOP for Same-Sex Partners
- NASA Processing of Discrimination Claims Based on Sexual Orientation
Laws, Regulations & Guidance
- Employment Discrimination What To Do At Johnson Space Center
- Discriminacion en el empleo que puede hacer Centro Espacial Johnson
- EEO Regulations
- No FEAR Act Notice
- 2014 MSPB Report on Sexual Orientation and the Federal Workplace: Policy and Perception
- 2014 NASA Guidelines on Gender Transition
- EEOC Updated Enforcement Guidance On Pregnancy Discrimination