NASA Guidelines for Quality of Information
In accordance with the President's Management Council, NASA implements the following Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requirements for quality of information.
Section 515, "OMB Guidelines for Ensuring and Maximizing the Quality, Objectivity, Utility, and Integrity of Information Disseminated by Federal Agencies"
|Requests to NASA for Review (RFR)||NASA Responses to Requests for Review|
|RFR_10-28-06_Mars Exploration Rover (73KB)||RFR_Response_10-28-06_Mars Exploration Rover (102KB)|
Posting of Correction Requests. On August 30, 2004, OMB instructed agencies to post their information quality correction requests for FY2004 and for subsequent years on "publicly-available web pages.".
|Requests to NASA for Correction (RFC)||NASA Responses to Requests for Correction|
|RFC_10-31-02_THEMIS Download Discrepancy (97KB)||RFC_Response_IQ2002-0001 (59KB)|
|RFC_08-15-09_sea level information (192KB)||RFC_Response_sea_level_information (56KB)|
|RFC_01-26-10_NASA Technical Paper 1622 (195KB)||UPDATED Technical Paper 1622 (1.2MB)|
OMB "Information Quality Bulletin for Peer Review"
Revised Information Quality Bulletin on Peer Review (April 15, 2004)
NASA Information Quality Annual Reports:
- NASA FY 2003 Information Quality Annual Report
- NASA FY 2005 Information Quality Annual Report
- NASA FY 2006 Information Quality Annual Report
- NASA FY 2007 Information Quality Annual Report
- NASA FY 2010 Information Quality Annual Report
NASA Peer Review Bulletin Annual Reports:
- NASA FY 2006 Peer Review Bulletin Annual Report
- NASA FY 2007 Peer Review Bulletin Annual Report
- NASA FY 2010 Peer Review Bulletin Annual Report