George H. Diller
Kennedy Space Center, Fla.
Expendable Launch Vehicle Status Report
Astrotech Space Operations Facility Launch Pad:
17-B Launch Vehicle:
Delta II 7925-H Launch Date:
NET June 30, 2007 Launch Window:
5:13:15 p.m. - 5:33:15 p.m. EDT
- Mission system performance testing continues and is planned to finish Friday.
- A test of the spacecraft's primary communications antenna is scheduled for May 21.
- The spacecraft solar arrays will be attached and deployed May 21 - 24.
- The spacecraft will be moved to Astrotech's Hazardous Processing Facility for fueling on May 26.
Payload Hazardous Servicing Facility Launch Pad:
17-A Launch Vehicle:
Delta II 7925 Launch Date:
Aug. 3, 2007 Launch Time:
5:35:18 a.m. EDT
- Spacecraft spin-balance testing is under way.
- The spacecraft will be powered to begin testing on May 14.
- The heat shield will be installed on May 15, and a separation test will then be performed.
- The spacecraft's electrical power system will undergo a final performance test on May 17.
- The flight software will be loaded aboard the spacecraft on May 21.
Previous status reports are available on the Web at: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/launchingrockets/status/2007
- end -
text-only version of this release
To receive status reports and news releases issued from the Kennedy Space Center Newsroom electronically, send a blank e-mail
message to email@example.com. To unsubscribe, send
a blank e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The system will confirm your request via e-mail.