Digital Press Kit - NASA Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Teleconference
: Ames media teleconference
: April 10, 2013, 1 to 2 p.m. PDT
- Media advisory: NASA Ames Hosts Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Media Teleconference
- Speaker biography: S. Pete Worden, center director of NASA's Ames Research Center
- Speaker biography: Paul Agnew, chief financial officer of NASA's Ames Research Center
- Documents: Posted at http://www.nasa.gov/budget when available.
- Audio and visuals: Carried live on NASA's Internet homepage and on Ustream at http://www.nasa.gov/newsaudio.
- Access: News media interested in joining the Ames budget teleconference, must call Michael Mewhinney at 650-604-4789 or Rachel Hoover at 650-930-6149 by 10 a.m. PDT on April 10.
Earlier that day, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden and NASA Chief Financial Officer Elizabeth Robinson will brief reporters about the agency's fiscal year 2014 budget at noon PDT, during a media teleconference from NASA Headquarters in Washington.
News media interested in joining a NASA HQ media teleconference from NASA Headquarters in Washington at noon PDT should contact Sonja Alexander in the NASA Headquarters newsroom at 202-358-1761 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 a.m. PDT Wednesday.