NASA Family Assistance Fund
The NASA Family Assistance Fund was created in 2003 to enable NASA employees to support fellow NASA employees and their families during their time of need.
The NASA Family Assistance Fund has been the mechanism for the NASA community to provide financial support to our fellow co-workers. We have been able to provide assistance to our fellow employees following hurricanes and personal tragedies that have happened on the job. The Fund has also been used to support NASA employees who have extenuating circumstances that require financial assistance and support.
Employees interested in contributing to the NASA Family Assistance Fund may do so in several ways:
- Through CFC, Organization Code 11185 (employees must print out their receipt and send or fax it directly to FEEA. The receipt must include your name, amount donated, and designate the NASA Family Assistance Fund.)
- Online donations will still be accepted through the FEEA Web Site. Users must choose NASA Families Assistance Fund from the drop down menu. (FEEA uses a third party to collect and process donations.)
- If using the FEEA Site, you will not be credited through the CFC.
- Through payroll deductions
- By telephone at 303/933-7580 or 800/338-0755 or fax 303/933-7587
- By mail:
FEEA NASA Fund
c/o Niki Logan
3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd., Suite 300
Lakewood, CO 80227