Scheduling Virtual Learning Lab—Online Training Course
The course is designed for project personnel to enhance their project scheduling proficiency or for anyone who wants to learn the basics of project scheduling at their own pace.
The goal of this Humphreys and Associates 16-hour online course is to introduce students to topics such as critical path fundamentals, schedule baseline, float, network logic development, risk assessment, changes, and scheduling in an EVMS environment.
Videos, interactive case studies, and quizzes.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define scheduling, discuss the benefits of scheduling, and develop a proper schedule.
- Provide and demonstrate in detail the schedule development process, including logic networks, critical path method, display types, scheduling techniques, schedule risk assessment, baselining, statusing, schedule traceability, accelerating schedules, what-if analyses, etc.
- Provide key points to scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
- Understand scheduling and EVMS, performance measurement techniques, etc.
- Become aware of scheduling systems: tools, processes, and people.
Competencies and Technical Areas Addressed
Project scheduling, project control.