Health and Medical Technical Authority Awareness Training (APPEL-HMTA)
OCE and OSMA technical authority personnel
In accordance with the established agreement between OCHMO and OCE and OSMA, this on-line course is to Provide Engineering and SMA personnel working on programs and projects with awareness of HMTA roles and responsibilities in the Agency, HMTA Agency level standards/technical requirements, HMTA implementation, HMTA awareness and communication role for Engineering and SMA within Programs / Projects and a process for informing designated HMTA personnel of potential HMTA issues.
On-line presentation, short comprehension questions, podcast.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify potential HMTA issues.
- Report issues in accordance with your Center’s HMTA Implementation/Awareness Plan.
- Know your HMTA Points of Contact at your Center, at JSC, and at OCHMO and the pathways for communicating HMTA issues.
Competencies and Technical Areas Addressed
Health and Medical Technical Authority
- Standards and requirements
- Program/project interfaces
- Communication pathways
This is an on-line course administered through SATERN.
You can find the course using the following link or by searching the SATERN catalog for HMTA.
Click here to access HMTA course in SATERN