Teachers from six schools participating in the NASA Explorer Schools project have been selected for School Recognition. In April 2013, three teachers from each school will travel to NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston next year to conduct experiments in microgravity aboard the agency's reduced gravity aircraft.
The schools selected are:
- Woodrow Wilson Middle School, Glendale, Ca.
- Franke Park Elementary School, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Mountview Road School, Morris Plains, N.J.
- Corpus Christi Catholic School, Chambersburg, Pa.
- Fairport High School, Fairport, N.Y.
- Forest Lake Elementary Technology Magnet School, Columbia, S.C.