Orientation sessions are now open for registration! Register for a session by sending an email to the NES Help Desk. Be sure to note session date and time you are signing up for.
Times shown are eastern time zone. Sessions will last approximately one hour.
- January 15, 2014 -- 4:00 p.m.
- February 25, 2014 -- 6:30 p.m.
- March 24, 2014 -- 4:00 p.m.
- April 8, 2014 -- 3:00 p.m.
- May 29, 2014 -- 4:30 p.m.
- Space is limited in each orientation session.
- Signup for one session only.
- All sessions contain the same information.
- You must be able to devote the entire hour to the orientation session.
- Participation in an orientation session requires a computer connected to the Internet.
For audio you need either:
- Simultaneous access to a telephone capable of calling a toll-free number
- A headset (headphone and microphone) connected to the computer.
- A computer with speakers and microphone.
- Shortly after registering for an orientation session, you will receive confirmation email with information about joining your on-line session.
Note: If you cannot attend the session for which you registered, please send an email to NASA-Explorer-Schools@mail.nasa.gov. Include your name and the session you signed up for. Then, return to this site and select a new session.
Self-Guided Orientation: NES registrants can also view a self-guided orientation session.