NASA Work Assignments Topic of Media Telecon on Thursday, April 8
WASHINGTON -- NASA Administrator Charles Bolden and Deputy Administrator Lori Garver will brief reporters on Thursday, April 8, about the next steps in implementing the agency's new exploration initiatives outlined in the new fiscal year 2011 budget.
Joining the Administrator and Deputy Administrator will be:
* Bill Gerstenmaier, Space Operations Mission Directorate Associate Administrator
* Edward Weiler, Science Mission directorate Associate Administrator
* Doug Cooke, Exploration Systems Mission Directorate Associate Administrator
* Jaiwon Shin, Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate Associate Administrator
* Bobby Braun, Chief Technologist
The briefing will take place during a media teleconference at 2 p.m. EDT. After opening remarks, reporters will have an opportunity to ask questions.
To participate in the teleconference, news media representatives should call:
1-800-369-6087. Use the passcode "NASA Programs."
The international toll number is 1-773-756-0843.
Audio of the teleconference will be streamed on the Web at:
For more information about NASA, visit:
- end -
text-only version of this release
NASA press releases and other information are available automatically by sending a blank e-mail message to
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a blank e-mail message to
Back to NASA Newsroom |
Back to NASA Homepage