Participating in this poll, either by picking one of the candidate names or submitting your own suggested name, constitutes your express acceptance of the following conditions:
- No prizes, awards, or any other type of recognition will be given to any entrant by NASA.
- Any number of entries are allowed, up to one vote per user per day. NASA reserves the right to curtail abusive activity, including but not limited to, automated voting, denial of service attempts, disrupting, harming, tampering with, or maliciously interfering with NASA’s web sites and the like, by suspending the perpetrator’s participation in the contest.
- NASA will take into consideration the results of the voting. However, the results are not binding on NASA and NASA reserves the right to ultimately select a name in accordance with the best interests of the agency, its needs, and other considerations. Such name may not necessarily be one which is on the list of voted-on candidate names. NASA’s decision shall be deemed final.
- The website and all of the materials on or referenced by the website are provided on an "as is" basis. In no event shall NASA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the use of the website. You agree that you are using the website solely at your own risk.
- NASA reserves the right to modify these Contest Rules at any time.