Composite Conference 2012 was co-hosted by White Sands Test Facility in August 2012. The conference focused on composite pressurized structures and vessels, bringing together the international composite community to discuss advances in composite performance, durability, and safety. The proceedings from Composite Conference 2012 have been compiled into an e-book for download.
Composite Conference 2012 Proceedings E-Book
[image-62]NASA White Sands Test Facility (WSTF) and the Materials Knowledge Foundation (MKF) are co-hosting Composite Conference 2012, with additional support provided by National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
Composite Conference 2012 is focused on composite pressurized structures and vessels, and brings together the international composite community to discuss significant advances in composite performance, durability, and safety.
Participants from industry, government, and academia are invited to join Composite Conference 2012, which will be held August 13-17, 2012 at the Las Cruces Convention Center in Las Cruces, NM.
- Networking with the composite community
- Presenting the latest composite technology
- Discussing methods of evaluating composites through life
- Sharing nondestructive evaluation (NDE) technology implementation approaches
- Supporting global growth and competition
- Summarizing progress since the 2009 Composite Pressure Vessel and Structure Summit
For more information on Composite Conference 2012, go to www.compositeconference.com or call 800-895-9537.