George H. Diller
Kennedy Space Center, Fla.
Expendable Launch Vehicle Status Report
Dawn Launch Pad:
Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Fla. Launch Vehicle:
Delta II 7925-H Launch Date:
NET June 30, 2007 Launch Time:
5:13:15 p.m. EDT
- Comprehensive spacecraft system performance testing continues.
- Instrument final alignment is under way.
- A test of the spacecraft's primary communications antenna is scheduled for May 21.
- The spacecraft solar arrays will be attached and deployed May 21 - 24.
- No spacecraft issues or concerns have arisen during testing to date.
Previous status reports are available on the Web at: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/launchingrockets/status/2007
- end -
text-only version of this release
To receive status reports and news releases issued from the Kennedy Space Center Newsroom electronically, send a blank e-mail
message to firstname.lastname@example.org. To unsubscribe, send
a blank e-mail message to email@example.com.
The system will confirm your request via e-mail.