Researchers at NASA's Johnson Space Center (JSC) have developed a Web-based management application that facilitates networking and communications for association members and other interested parties. This JSC-developed software innovation allows site administrators to create surveys and view user responses using bar graphs and send bulk emails to all members. An administrator console permits authorized users to manage user accounts, membership dues, surveys, events, and view reports. This software may be released to U.S. persons only.
- Web-based: Manages accounts in user-friendly format
- Effective: Presents members with information about upcoming events and opportunities
- Comprehensive: Includes extensive administrator features and functions
- Accessible: Meets the United States General Services Administration's (US GSA's) Section 508 Accessibility Standards
- Associations interested in a state-of-the-art membership management application
This technology is being made available through JSC's Technology Transfer and Commercialization Office, which seeks to transfer technology into and out of NASA to benefit the space program and U.S. industry. NASA invites companies to consider licensing this technology for commercial applications.
If you would like more information about this technology or about NASA's technology transfer program, please contact:
Technology Transfer and Commercialization Office
NASA's Johnson Space Center