NASA to Hold Media Briefing Featuring More Interesting Results from Lunar Mission
GREENBELT, Md. -- NASA will host a media teleconference at 2 p.m. EDT on Thursday, September 16 to discuss compelling new research results from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) mission.
- Michael Wargo, chief lunar scientist, exploration systems mission directorate, NASA Headquarters, Washington
- James Head, professor of geological sciences, Brown University, Providence , RI
- Benjamin Greenhagen, scientist, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.
- Timothy Glotch, assistant professor of geosciences, Stony Brook University, NY
- Richard Vondrak, LRO project scientist, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
To participate in the teleconference, reporters should email Rob Gutro at Robert.J.Gutro@nasa.gov
or call him at 443-858-1779. Requests must include media affiliation and telephone number. Supporting information will be posted at the start of the news conference at:
Audio of the teleconference will be streamed live at:
Goddard Release No. 10-080
Nancy Neal Jones
NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.