NASA Glenn Open House
May 17 and 18, 2008
Parking, Maps and Directions
- Because of security and space limitations, on-site public parking will only be available to people with disability parking permits. All other cars should park for free at the I-X Center and grab a free shuttle to NASA. You may also ride the Regional Transit Authority (RTA) to the Brookpark Rapid Station (normal fairs apply) and transfer to a free shuttle bus to NASA. Last shuttles to NASA leave at 6 p.m. from all locations.
> Open House Map (jpg)
> Open House Map (pdf)
> Map and Directions to I-X Center →
> Disability Parking Directions
What to Expect at Security
- Please review our Policies Regarding Visitors for Public Open Houses
to make sure your arrival goes as smoothly as possible. All bags are subject to inspection, so visitors may experience a slight delay before boarding a shuttle bus. Please factor this potential delay into your schedule.
What to Bring
- All adult visitors are required to present government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license.
- Foreign nationals must present a Permanent Resident Card, Passport with Visa if not from a Visa waiver country, or a Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document. Foreign nationals should call (216) 433-2291 for more information.
- No weapons of any kind, illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia or alcohol allowed.
- No bottles, cans, thermos bottles, coolers, cups, hard sided containers, squeeze bottles or plastic beverage containers. Single-serve juice boxes and food items carried in a soft-sided container are permitted.
- No pets. This policy does not apply to animals used to guide and assist persons with disabilities.
– If you're bringing a stroller, we recommend the smaller, collapsible models that you can carry on our shuttle buses. Pack lightly. All bags will be subject to search.
Consider bringing the following items:
- Sun screen
- Comfortable shoes
- We want to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. The following amenities will be available at key locations.
- Limited shuttle bus service for senior citizens and others with limited mobility
- Water fountains and coolers
- Cafeteria and food stations
- Emergency medical services
> Back to Open House Home