Mission Information & Test Systems Overview
View from the cockpit of NASA F-18 #846, providing chase photography of a simulated Mars Science Laboratory (MSL) mission dive. (NASA Photo/Jim Ross)
Enabling and showcasing discoveries through flight.
The Mission Information & Test Systems Directorate of NASA Dryden’s Flight Research Center:
• Provides vision, leadership, and advice in the development of information resources strategies and ensures that Dryden information and information technology matters are designed, managed, and utilized to support Dryden priorities.
• Provides high-quality flight simulations
• Provides state-of-the-art mission control rooms and range instrumentation systems
• Provides operational support of the Flight Loads Laboratory
• Develops new global network test and measurement capabilities
• Provides radio frequency spectrum management
Mission Information and Test Systems Components
Flight Loads Laboratory - The NASA Dryden Flight Loads Laboratory is a unique national laboratory in which structural tests are conducted to support flight research and structures programs...Learn more
Research Aircraft Integration Facility - The Walter C. Williams Research Aircraft Integration Facility (RAIF) provides experienced research teams the means to conduct efficient and thorough testing of advanced, highly integrated research aircraft...Learn more