Other DFRC Procurement Information
Helpful Procurement Tools
- Special Events & Announcements
- Search NASA Synopses - by federal supply codes (FSC) and/or by a key word query.
- E-mail Notification Service
- NASA Electronic Forms
Links to Other Procurement Sites
- Other NASA Procurement Home Pages
- Federal Acquisition Jumpstation - Links to other federal government procurement sites
Other NASA Procurement Information
- Dryden's Acquisition Forecast FY 2012 - Dryden's Acquisition Forecast consolidates the anticipated procurements at the Center for Fiscal Year 2012. Click on the links below to download the cover letter, instructions and spreadsheet:
- NASA's Acquisition Forecast - The forecast consolidates anticipated procurements at each of NASA's centers into an agencywide report, with the aim of increasing industries' advance knowledge of NASA requirements.
- NASA Procurement Data View (NPDV) - An on-line query web-based to access to NASA database system containing summary-level data (e.g., contract number and description, contractor and address, period of performance, value) on all active NASA contracts. Includes geographic and ad hoc query capabilities.
- Ombudsmen for Acquisition - A listing of the contact information for the Acquisition Ombudsmen for each NASA Center.
- System for Award Management - The System for Award Management (SAM) is the Official U.S. Government system that serves as the single source of vendor data for the federal government. SAM consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS into a single database. Includes access to ORCA (On-line Representations and Certifications Application) for Vendors and the Public. SAM training tools and quick-start guides are available on both the SAM and Federal Service Desk websites, located at www.sam.gov and www.fsd.gov. PLEASE NOTE: SAM is completely free of charge for both registrants and users.
- Dryden Freedom of Information Web Site (FOIA)
- Dryden Management System - A public listing of Dryden Flight Research Center's policies and procedures.
Small Business Programs
- OSBP - NASA Office of Small Business Programs
- SBIR - NASA Small Business Innovation Research Program
- SBA - U.S Small Business Administration
- NASA Small/Minority Business Personnel Directory
Caution: Some of the above links point to destinations not owned or maintained by NASA. Non-NASA destinations will contain domain addresses other than "...nasa.gov" in the Uniform Resource Locator (URL). NASA takes no responsibility for these outside sources of information. While they may be of interest to the viewer, NASA does not endorse the information found at those sites.