For more information, check the NASA Technical Report Server at http://ntrs.nasa.gov
Lift and Nozzle Change Effect on Tail Shocks (LaNCETS)
- Cliatt, Larry J., II, Edward A. Haering., Jr., and Trong Bui, "Overview of the LaNCETS Flight Experiment and CFD Analysis," Supplemental movies, Document ID: 20090004177
- Cliatt, Larry J., II, Edward A. Haering, Jr., and Trong Bui, "Overview of the LaNCETS Flight Experiment and the CFD Analysis," Fundamental Aeronautics 2008 Annual Meeting, Oct. 2008, Atlanta, GA, PowerPoint presentation, Document ID: 20090002548.
Integrated Resilient Aircraft Control (IRAC) Project
- Pahle, Joe W., "Full-Scale Flight Research Testbeds: Adaptive and Intelligent Control," NAVAIR Meeting, 7 Feb. 2008, Edwards, CA, Document ID: 20080032740
Intelligent Flight Control System (IFCS)
- Bosworth, John T., "F-15 IFCS Intelligent Flight Control System," Workshop on Adaptive Controls Technology Assessment, Oct. 2008, Denver, CO, Document ID: 20090001144.
- Bosworth, John T., "Flight Results of the NF-15B Intelligent Flight Control System (IFCS) Aircraft with Adaptation to a Longitudinally Destabilized Plant,"
- AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit, Aug. 2008, Document ID: 20080034509.
- Napolitano, Marcello, Mario Perhinschi, Giampiero Campa, and Brad Seanor,
- "Addressing Control Research Issues Leading to Piloted Simulations in Support of the IFCS F-15," Final report, NASA Grant NCC4-159, June 2004, Document ID: 20040081125.
- Niewoehner, Kevin R., "Online Learning Flight Control for Intelligent Flight Control Systems (IFCS)," Final report, NASA Cooperative Agreement NCC4-125, June 2001, Document ID: 20010056315.
Advanced Control Technology for Integrated Vehicles (ACTIVE)
- Smolka, Jim, et al. "F-15 ACTIVE Flight Research Program," Society of Experimental Test Pilots 40th Symposium Proceedings, 1996.
- Crawford, Mark, Brian Hobbs, Steven Roell, and Gerard Schkolnik, STOL/Maneuver Technology Demonstrator Flying Qualities and Integrated Flight/Propulsion Control System Evaluation, Final Report, AFFTC-TR-91-29, Dec. 1991.
- Doane, Paul, Roger Bursey, and Gerard S. Schkolnik, "F-15 ACTIVE: A Flexible Propulsion Integration Testbed," AIAA 94-3360, June 1994.
- Hreha, Mark A., Gerard S. Schkolnik, and John S. Orme, "An Approach to Performance Optimization Using Thrust Vectoring," AIAA 94-3361, June 1994.
- Schkolnik, G. S., John S. Orme, and Mark A. Hreha, "Flight Test Validation of a Frequency-Based System Identification Approach on a F-15 Aircraft, AIAA 95-2362 and NASA TM 4705, June 1995.
Smolka, Jim, et. al. F-15 ACTIVE Flight Research Program. As published in the Society of Experimental Test Pilots 40th Symposium Proceedings.
PDF version (1.7 MB)
Hreha, Mark A., Gerard S. Schkolnik and John S. Orme. An Approach to Performance Optimization Using Thrust Vectoring. AIAA 94-3361, June 1994.
Schkolnik, G. S., John S. Orme and Mark A. Hreha. Flight Test Validation of a Frequency-based System Identification Approach on a F-15 Aircraft. AIAA 95-2362 and NASA TM 4705. June 1995. (PS version)
F-15 ACTIVE Flight Research Program Slides and Speaker notes. As presented at the Society of Experimental Test Pilots Fourtieth Symposium. Title Slide 1 3 4