Collaborative Partner Selection Strategy
NASA seeks partners who are compatible with NASA's research and education mission at Ames Research Center, who possess the expertise and financial capacity to implement their proposed occupancy, and who accept NASA's minimum business terms.
NASA encourages minority and women-owned organizations to participate in NASA's collaborative partnership program.
Prospective partners will be evaluated based on established criteria. Some factors of importance to NASA are:
› Click here for more leasing information and business opportunities
Please fill out the Basic Info Sheet and fax to (650) 604-3953.
- Partners that fund their own collaborative research with NASA
- Partners engaged in ongoing and active collaborative research with NASA
- Research partners that use Moffett Federal Airfield on a limited basis and contribute to airfield operating costs
- Partners that offer educational and learning programs directly in support of NASA's mission
- Partners focused on BIN (bio-info-nano) technology commercialization and small business incubation
- Partners that operate active research and development programs in areas with collaborative potential for NASA
- Partners that offer educational and learning programs emphasizing science, math and information technology