Links to broadcast quality audio transcripts, Professor Stanley Herwitz, Principal Investigator, UAV Coffee Project, led by NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, Calif., Nov. 2002.
Also one question answered by Lee Johnson who works at Ames.
Related News Release
The questions below are linked to broadcast quality as well as on-line audio files.
- Question One: (The first five questions are answered by Dr. Stanley Herwitz.) What is the Uninhabited Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Coffee Project? (1:00 MINUTE)
- Question Two: Please describe the camera system used on the UAV Coffee Project. (54 SECONDS)
- Question Three: Please describe the imaging capabilities of the solar-powered UAV. (37 SECONDS)
- Question Four: What is a UAV? (1:21 MINUTES)
- Question Five: How did you control the imaging system of the solar-powered plane from the ground? (2:03 MINUTES)
- Question Six: (This last question is asnwered by Lee Johnson who also works at NASA Ames) What are potential uses of uninhabited aerial vehicles (UAVs)? (18 SECONDS)