Digital press kit - Kepler-62 and Kepler-69 System
Thank you for your interest in the Kepler-62 and Kepler-69 news briefing on April 18, 2013, at NASA's Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, Calif. If you are media and would like to interview Kepler team members, please contact Public Affairs Officer Michele Johnson
Panelist Names, Titles and Biographies
- Paul Hertz, astrophysics director, NASA Headquarters, Washington
- Roger Hunter, Kepler project manager, Ames
- William Borucki, Kepler science principal investigator, Ames
- Thomas Barclay, Kepler scientist, Bay Area Environmental Research Institute, Sonoma, Calif.
- Lisa Kaltenegger, expert commentator, research group leader, Max Planck Institute for Astronomy, Heidelberg, Germany, and research associate, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, Cambridge, Mass.
General Kepler Image and Video Resources