STS-130 Cosmic Corridor Game
Use the words below to fill the blank in each sentence.
|International Space Station||cupola|
|Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory||pilot|
> Check your answers
- The crew of STS-130 launched on space shuttle __________________________.
- Terry Virts is the __________ of the STS-130 mission.
- Astronauts train in an indoor pool called the ________________________________.
- __________________ is the commander of the STS-130 mission.
- STS-130 is the 32nd shuttle mission to the _________________________________________.
- The cupola has __________________ windows.
- Astronaut _______________________________ was the first person to repair the space station while it was in space.
- The STS-130 crew is delivering the __________________________ to the International Space Station.
- The STS-130 mission patch is shaped like the ________________.
- Astronauts train for emergency water landings and _________________________ in the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory.
> Play again
- Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory
- George Zamka
- International Space Station
- Stephen Robinson
- Tranquility node