STS-125 Memory Game
Use the words below to fill the blank in each sentence.
|commander||mission patch||Edwin P. Hubble||Hubble Space Telescope||fifth|
|Prince Philip||spacewalks||space shuttle Atlantis||Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory||pilot|
> Check your answers
- Scott Altman is the _____________ of STS-125.
- The STS-125 _________________ has a Hubble Space Telescope on the bottom.
- This is the _____________ mission to work on Hubble.
- The STS-125 crew will make five ______________________ to work on Hubble.
- The large swimming pool where astronauts practice for spacewalks is called the ___________________________________.
- The Queen of England's husband, ________________________________, visited with the STS-125 crew members before they went into space.
- The _________________________________ studies the universe.
- Gregory C. Johnson is the ___________ of the STS-125 space shuttle mission.
- A new stamp has a picture of ________________________________, the astronomer that the Hubble Space Telescope is named after.
- The seven astronauts of the STS-125 crew will fly on _________________________ during their mission to the Hubble Space Telescope.
> Play again
- mission patch
- Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory
- Prince Phillip
- Hubble Space Telescope
- Edwin P. Hubble
- space shuttle Atlantis