STS-117 Memory Game
Use the words below to fill the blank in each sentence.
|commander||space suit||mission specialists||mission patch||pool|
|virtual reality lab||tools||Johnson Space Center||photographing||pilot|
> Check your answers
- Rick Sturckow is the _____________________ of STS-117.
- The STS-117 _______________ has crewmembers' names above and below the International Space Station.
- Jim Reilly, Steven Swanson, Patrick Forrester and John "Danny" Olivas are ______________________.
- Before they go into space, astronauts practice working with the ___________ they will use during their mission.
- Astronauts train in a deep _____________________ called the Neutral Buoyancy Lab, or NBL.
- Astronaut Jim Reilly practiced ________________________ the underside of Atlantis with a camera he will use on the mission.
- An astronaut must wear a bulky white ______________ during a spacewalk.
- Lee Archambault is the ______________ of the STS-117 space shuttle mission.
- The Neutral Buoyancy Lab, or NBL, is near _________________________________.
- The ____________________________ helps train astronauts for the jobs they will do while on the shuttle and station.
> Play again
- mission patch
- mission specialists
- space suit
- Johnson Space Center
- virtual reality lab