Educators and Students
Learn about nutrition and space food at the same time. In this "collapse-type" game, match foods and food groups to beat the clock and reveal a picture of astronauts and their space food.
Each level of Space Lunch is based on a theme:
- Level 1: Eating well is important. There are five food groups.
- Level 2: Food groups contain many different foods.
- Level 3: Astronauts must eat well too.
Space Lunch supports the following national education standards:
› Space Lunch Game
- National Science Education Standards: personal health.
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics: understand various types of patterns and functional relationships.