Learning More About STS-114
|Eileen M. Collins
|James M. Kelly
|Wendy B. Lawrence
|Stephen K. Robinson
|Spacewalks (EVAs) during STS-114
||Charles J. Camarda
|Mission Patch for STS-114
|Changes in Discovery
(Space Shuttle for STS-114)
|STS -114 Mission Goals
Image to right: Pictured in the image are the STS-114 crew members.
- Poster board
- Markers, colored pencils, crayons, etc.
- Construction paper
- Computers with Internet access
- Select a topic from the bag. This will be the subject of your STS-114 project.
- Work as a group to create a poster or computer presentation to present to the class about your topic. The presentation should be informative and creative. It should hold the audiences attention and be easy to understand.
- Use the computer to research your topic. Use the NASA Home Page (http://www.nasa.gov) as a starting point.
Be creative! Include pictures and a catchy title! Use the rubric to make sure your presentation is complete.