NASA Record of Decision (ROD) for the FEIS has been signed and is now available. Click here to view the ROD.
Additional information about NASA's SSFL site and the associated EIS planning process and documentation may be found on the project website at http://ssfl.msfc.nasa.gov/. Links to the DEIS and FEIS are provided below. Additional information pertaining to the FEIS may be found by going directly to http://go.nasa.gov/Pu4uM2. The ROD also contains the contact information if you have questions about the activities NASA now plans to begin implementing.
March 14, 2014 - NASA published a Notice of Availability (NOA) for the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS), Proposed Demolition and Environmental Cleanup Activities at Santa Susana Field Laboratory (SSFL), Ventura County, California, in the Federal Register which is available here.
The FEIS may be viewed at or downloaded from the following links:
Click here for the full FEIS text including appendices.
- Click here for Appendix A – CEQ Letter
- Click here for Appendix B – Applicable Laws and Regulations
- Click here for Appendix C – Cultural Resources Study
- Click here for Appendix D – Fall 2010 Habitat Listed Species Surveys
- Click here for Appendix E – 2011 Supplemental Biological Surveys
- Click here for Appendix F – Quino Checkerspot Butterfly Habitat Survey
- Click here for Appendix G – Wetlands
- Click here for Appendix H – Supplemental Air Quality GHG Information and Approach
- Click here for Appendix I – Air Quality General Conformity Analysis
- Click here for Appendix J – Paleontological Resources Assessment
- Click here for Appendix K – Public Comments
- Click here for Appendix L – Agency Correspondence
- Click here for Appendix M – Biological Assessment
The Draft EIS was published in the Federal Register (August 2, 2013) and is available here.
For additional information regarding the NASA EIS, visit our website at http://ssfl.msfc.nasa.gov/environmental-cleanup/environmental-impact-statement/default.aspx#noa_feis